Employer: Our Lady of Lourdes Catholic Multi-Academy Trust
Salary: OLOL Band 6, £29,577 pro rata (actual salary £11,990 per annum)
Contract type: Part time, 15 hours per week
Contract term: initially fixed term for 1 year, or Secondment for internal staff members
Closing date: Monday 28 June 2021 (9.00 am)
The Our Lady of Lourdes Catholic Multi-Academy Trust is looking to appoint a high performing Budget Manager to join our growing team. In this role you will work with Headteachers and Senior Leaders, playing a pivotal role in ensuring our schools meet the needs of their pupils and achieve their key development activities while operating within their allocated funding.
The successful candidates will:
- proven experience of managing budgets in a fast paced and often changing environment
- have the ability to manage a varied and complex workload, ensuring delivery against strict deadlines
- be adept at working with and managing large amounts of complex information
- be a strong communicator, with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- be highly ICT literate with the ability to quickly adapt to different ICT systems
- have a commitment to ongoing professional development
In return we can offer you:
- the opportunity to be part of a highly supportive and ambitious team
- the chance to take a leading role in shaping the delivery of our finance service
- fantastic career development opportunities within a caring and supportive multi-academy trust
- access to first class CPD opportunities
- an excellent, bespoke induction programme
- access to the Local Government Pension scheme
For an informal discussion about the role and our Trust please contact Daniel Moore or Vicky Bowen.
The Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and we expect all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check and other pre-employment checks are required for successful applicants.
Our Trust strives to be a supportive, inclusive, caring and positive community where every staff member has a sense of belonging. We are committed to cultivating an equitable working environment where staff treat one another with dignity and respect and where every individual can fulfil their potential. We warmly welcome those of different cultures, ethnicities and beliefs. This includes those of all faiths, the Catholic faith and those without a faith who are supportive of the Trust’s Catholic character and Christian ethos. This diversity is fundamental to our values and enriches the lives of the students within our schools.
We are a Disability Confident Committed employer and welcome applications from people with a disability or long-term health condition.
Completed application forms (and associated documents) to be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: Monday 28 June 2021 (9.00 am)
About Our Lady of Lourdes Catholic Multi-Academy Trust
Our school is part of the Our Lady of Lourdes Catholic Multi-Academy Trust which brings together the 21 Catholic Primary and Secondary schools in Nottingham City and Nottinghamshire. Our priority is to ensure the very best Catholic Education for all young people in our community, whatever their circumstances. We will achieve this together, through a strategic approach to sharing best practice, effective challenge and support from a central standards and performance team and opportunities for high quality Continuing Professional Development offered by the CMAT’s teaching school, The Nottingham Catholic Teaching School Alliance.
Why work for the Our Lady of Lourdes Catholic Multi-Academy Trust?
- Access to first class CPD opportunities. We also work in partnership with Nottingham Teaching School Alliance to deliver meaningful and relevant CPD. Our Leadership Academy identifies and develops future leaders.
- Genuine opportunities for career progression – with 21 academies in our family, and 84 academies across the Diocese, opportunities for career progression are a reality.
- Professional assistance – you will have access to an Employee Assistance Programme which provides confidential, independent and unbiased information and guidance 24/7. If clinically advisable, it also offers face-to-face counselling sessions.
- Pension – automatic enrolment into the Teachers’ Pension Scheme with 23.68% employer contributions, or to the Local Government Pension Scheme for support staff, one of the most competitive on the market, with employer contributions of above 20% in most cases.
- Wellbeing – access to savings through our Cycle to Work Scheme.
- Terms and Conditions – we have committed to following nationally agreed terms and conditions for pay for both teachers and support staff.
Follow us on Twitter: @OLOLCatholicMAT
Connect with us on LinkedIn