Employer: Our Lady of Lourdes Catholic Multi-Academy Trust Central Team
Contract type: Full-time 37 hours per week
Contract Term: Permanent, all year round
Salary: OLOL Band S2, £38,890 to £42,821 per annum
Start Date: to be confirmed
Closing date: 9.00am, Tuesday 4th May 2021
Interview date: Tuesday, 11th May 2021
Our Lady of Lourdes Catholic Multi-Academy Trust has an exciting opportunity for a Contracts and Procurement professional to join our Central Team, normally based at our Central Team offices near Nottingham City Centre. Reporting to the Finance Director, this newly created role is offered on a full time basis, and we would consider flexible and part time hours for this post. We also welcome agile working.
You will lead the end to end procurement process, managing projects for some of the trust’s complex activities to deliver the best possible commercial outcomes for children, young people and our team. Along with providing support to the Trust’s financial director, you will lead and implement all aspects of the procurement process, using initiative and problem-solving skills.
We can offer:
- A team of talented and highly committed staff
- A supportive working environment with excellent facilities
- Professional assistance through our Employee Assistance Programme
- Our commitment to nationally agreed terms and conditions.
- A commitment to outstanding CPD opportunities for all staff through our position as a lead school in the Trust’s Teaching School Alliance
- Temporary working from home arrangements due to Covid-19 (this will be reviewed on an ongoing basis)
- Free onsite parking at our Academies and Nottingham Central Office
The Trust are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and we expect all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check and other pre-employment checks are required for successful applicants.
We value equality and diversity and welcome applications from all sectors of the community including those of all faiths, the Catholic faith and those without a faith who are supportive of the school’s Catholic character and Christian ethos.
How to apply:
Completed application forms (and associated documents) to be emailed to email@example.com.
Closing date: Tuesday 4 May 2021 (9.00 am)
Interview date: Tuesday 11 May 2021
About Our Lady of Lourdes Catholic Multi-Academy Trust
Our school is part of the Our Lady of Lourdes Catholic Multi-Academy Trust which brings together the 21 Catholic Primary and Secondary schools in Nottingham City and Nottinghamshire. Our priority is to ensure the very best Catholic Education for all young people in our community, whatever their circumstances. We will achieve this together, through a strategic approach to sharing best practice, effective challenge and support from a central standards and performance team and opportunities for high quality Continuing Professional Development offered by the CMAT’s teaching school, The Nottingham Catholic Teaching School Alliance.
Why work for the Our Lady of Lourdes Catholic Multi-Academy Trust?
- Access to first class CPD opportunities. We also work in partnership with Nottingham Teaching School Alliance to deliver meaningful and relevant CPD. Our Leadership Academy identifies and develops future leaders.
- Genuine opportunities for career progression – with 21 academies in our family, and 84 academies across the Diocese, opportunities for career progression are a reality.
- Professional assistance – you will have access to an Employee Assistance Programme which provides confidential, independent and unbiased information and guidance 24/7. If clinically advisable, it also offers face-to-face counselling sessions.
- Pension – automatic enrolment into the Teachers’ Pension Scheme with 23.68% employer contributions, or to the Local Government Pension Scheme for support staff, one of the most competitive on the market, with employer contributions of above 20% in most cases.
- Terms and Conditions – we have committed to following nationally agreed terms and conditions for pay for both teachers and support staff.
Follow us on Twitter: @OLOLCatholicMAT
Connect with us on LinkedIn