School: All Saints’ Catholic Voluntary Academy
Location: Mansfield, Nottinghamshire
Salary: Main Scale/Upper plus TLR1b (£9,565)
Contract type: Full time
Contract term: Permanent
Closing date: Monday 23 September 2019
Start date: January 2020
One of the highest achieving schools in Nottinghamshire requires an innovative, dynamic and forward thinking Curriculum Leader in Religious Education from January 2020.
The Governors of this highly regarded and very successful Catholic school are seeking to recruit an outstanding teacher who is aspiring to gain experience of the role of a Curriculum Leader and who will:
- be or have the potential to be an outstanding leader
- lead developments in the Religious Education department
- have experience of raising attainment either across a classroom or department
- have the ability to develop strategies and resources in Religious Education
- lead QA across the department
- want to make a difference to the lives of our young people
There are high quality Middle CPD programmes available for the appointed candidate, the successful applicant will also have the opportunity to access courses through the Academy’s teaching school.
Applicants for this post must be Practising Catholics.
If you think you’re the right person to join our dedicated and hardworking staff team, then please send your completed application form to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visits to the school prior to application are welcomed please contact email@example.com to organise a visit.
Please submit your application before the closing date of Monday 23rd September 2019 (9.00 am)
The Trust is committed to safe recruitment and the post will be subject to pre-employment checks including an enhanced DBS check