School: St Patrick’s Catholic Voluntary Academy
Contract Type: Permanent
Contract Term: Full-time
Band: MPS/ UPS with TLR
Salary: £25,714 to £41,604 + £2,873 per annum
Start date: TBA
Closing date: Monday 17th January 2022 (9am)
Interview date: w/c 25th January 2022
The Directors of Our Lady of Lourdes Catholic Multi Academy Trust are seeking to appoint a committed and experienced Early Years Teacher to this popular Catholic Primary School from New Year 2022. The successful candidate will join our highly committed staff and lead our dedicated Early Years Foundation Stage team. The candidate will be instrumental in developing the provision to meet the new expectations of the EYFS statutory framework so that every child succeeds.
We are a one-form entry school, held in high esteem by the Pupils, Parents, and the Parish community. Located on the outskirts of Mansfield, Nottinghamshire’s largest Georgian market town, we are easily accessible by road, from both the M1 and A1, and by rail.
The successful candidate will:
- possess QTS
- An extremely effective classroom practitioner with high expectations for pupils’ work and behaviour
- An experienced leader or someone who is well prepared to take on their first leadership role and become part of the Senior Leadership team.
- An enthusiastic, well-motivated team player with a passion for making a difference and improving pupil outcomes,
- Strong knowledge and understanding of the EYFS curriculum and assessment
- Someone who is committed to developing themselves and demonstrates reflective practice.
We can offer:
- wonderful students who have a passion for learning and deserve the very best
- a team of talented and highly committed teachers
- a supportive working environment with excellent facilities
- professional assistance through our Employee Assistance Programme
- our commitment to nationally agreed terms and conditions.
- a commitment to outstanding CPD opportunities for all staff through our position as a lead school in the Trust’s CPD Hub.
For an informal discussion about the role and our school please contact 01623 478 090.
You will receive an automated response from our vacancies inbox to confirm your application has been received. Please contact HR on 0115 851 5454 if you do not receive this automated response.
The Trust and St Patrick’s Catholic Voluntary Academy are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and we expect all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check and other pre-employment checks are required for successful applicants.
Our Trust strives to be a supportive, inclusive, caring, and positive community where every staff member has a sense of belonging. We are committed to cultivating an equitable working environment where staff treat one another with dignity and respect and where every individual can fulfil their potential. We warmly welcome those of different cultures, ethnicities, and beliefs. This includes those of all faiths, the Catholic faith and those without a faith who are supportive of the Trust’s Catholic character and Christian ethos. This diversity is fundamental to our values and enriches the lives of the students within our schools.
We are a Disability Confident Committed employer and welcome applications from people with a disability or long-term health condition.
Completed application forms (and associated documents) to be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date: Monday 17th January 2021 (9.00 am)
About Our Lady of Lourdes Catholic Multi-Academy Trust
Our school is part of the Our Lady of Lourdes Catholic Multi-Academy Trust which brings together the 21 Catholic Primary and Secondary schools in Nottingham City and Nottinghamshire. Our priority is to ensure the very best Catholic Education for all young people in our community, whatever their circumstances. We will achieve this together, through a strategic approach to sharing best practice, effective challenge and support from a central standards and performance team and opportunities for high quality Continuing Professional Development offered by the CMAT’s CPD Hub.
Why work for the Our Lady of Lourdes Catholic Multi-Academy Trust?
- Access to first class CPD opportunities. We have a specialised CPD Hub to deliver meaningful and relevant CPD for all our staff. Our Leadership Academy identifies and develops future leaders.
- Genuine opportunities for career progression – with 21 academies in our family, and 84 academies across the Diocese, opportunities for career progression are a reality.
- Professional assistance – you will have access to an Employee Assistance Programme which provides confidential, independent, and unbiased information and guidance 24/7. If clinically advisable, it also offers face-to-face counselling sessions.
- Cycle to Work Scheme – you will save money as well as improve your mental health and wellbeing and reduce your Carbon Footprint.
- Pension – automatic enrolment into the Teachers’ Pension Scheme with 23.68% employer contributions.
- Terms and Conditions – we have committed to following nationally agreed terms and conditions for pay for both teachers.
Follow us on Twitter: @OLOLCatholicMAT
Connect with us on LinkedIn