School: The Trinity Catholic School
Contract Type: Permanent
Contract Term: Full time
Salary: MPS/UPS plus TLR 2c (£6511)
Start date: 30 August 2019
Required for August 2019, a dynamic classroom practitioner with the ability to lead our nationally renowned and highly successful music department.
The successful candidate will:
- have the vision, drive and energy to initiate, lead and manage strategies to build on the current successes and achievements of the department.
- be passionate about ensuring that each student fulfils their unique potential.
- have the ability to build excellent relationships with staff, students, and parents.
- be able to inspire and lead a successful team and work collaboratively with others to achieve success.
- be able to respond and adapt effectively to changing circumstances, maintaining high levels of performance.
- possess QTS and have experience delivering A Level Music.
- be a committed and motivated classroom teacher with a proven track record of achieving excellent results
In return we can offer you:
- a school with an excellent reputation (Trinity OFSTED ‘Outstanding 2008; Outstanding Diocesan Inspection, December 2014 – section 48 inspection)
- excellent facilities in a school which is consistently oversubscribed with first preferences.
- enthusiastic and ambitious young people who are keen to learn.
- a dedicated, well qualified teaching and support staff team committed to supporting the school and its students.
- first-rate personal career development opportunities as part of a new forward thinking Catholic MAT and its associated Teaching School work.
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed prior to application. Please contact the school to arrange a convenient time.
Completed applications to be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date: 25 March 2019 (12.00 noon)
The School values equality and diversity and welcomes applications from all sectors of the community.
All our teaching vacancies are now advertised on the DfE Teaching Vacancies website. Please visit https://teaching-vacancies.service.gov.uk for details.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check