School: St Philip Neri with St Bede Catholic Voluntary Academy
Hours: Monday to Friday – 7 hours and 30 minutes per week – term-time only
Salary: £9.23 per hour, plus holiday pay
Closing date: Thursday, 22nd April 2021
Interviews: Monday, 26th April 2021
Start date: As soon as possible
St Philip Neri is an Ofsted rated Good school situated in the heart of Mansfield – Nottinghamshire’s largest market town.
We are looking for a friendly, caring and supportive Midday Supervisor to join our team. Your role will be to supervise our children over lunchtime to ensure their welfare and safety in the dining area and playground. Other duties will include keeping our dining area clean and tidy.
Previous experience of working with children and housekeeping are required. Ideally, you will also have an awareness of children with special education needs or special dietary requirements.
The Trust and St Philip Neri with St Bede School are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and we expect all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check and other pre-employment checks are required for successful applicants.
We value equality and diversity and welcome applications from all sectors of the community including those of all faiths, the Catholic faith and those without a faith who are supportive of the school’s Catholic character and Christian ethos.
Details of this post and an application form are available on our website www.ololcatholicmat.co.uk/vacancies
Completed application forms (and associated documents) to be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
About Our Lady of Lourdes Catholic Multi-Academy Trust
Our school is part of the Our Lady of Lourdes Catholic Multi-Academy Trust which brings together the 21 Catholic Primary and Secondary schools in Nottingham City and Nottinghamshire. Our priority is to ensure the very best Catholic Education for all young people in our community, whatever their circumstances. We will achieve this together, through a strategic approach to sharing best practice, effective challenge and support from a central standards and performance team and opportunities for high quality Continuing Professional Development offered by the CMAT’s teaching school, The Nottingham Catholic Teaching School Alliance.
Why work for the Our Lady of Lourdes Catholic Multi-Academy Trust?
- Access to first class CPD opportunities. We also work in partnership with Nottingham Teaching School Alliance to deliver meaningful and relevant CPD. Our Leadership Academy identifies and develops future leaders.
- Genuine opportunities for career progression – with 21 academies in our family, and 84 academies across the Diocese, opportunities for career progression are a reality.
- Professional assistance – you will have access to an Employee Assistance Programme which provides confidential, independent and unbiased information and guidance 24/7. If clinically advisable, it also offers face-to-face counselling sessions.
- Pension – automatic enrolment into the Teachers’ Pension Scheme with 23.68% employer contributions, or to the Local Government Pension Scheme for support staff, one of the most competitive on the market, with employer contributions of above 20% in most cases.
- Terms and Conditions – we have committed to following nationally agreed terms and conditions for pay for both teachers and support staff.
For more information about our Trust and our vacancies, please visit www.ololcatholicmat.co.uk/vacancies
Follow us on Twitter: @OLOLCatholicMAT
Connect with us on LinkedIn