Role: Midday Supervisor
Location: St Patrick’s Catholic Voluntary Academy, Mansfield
Hours: Five hours per week, ideally 11.30am-12.30pm each day, term time only
Salary: £2,070 per annum
Closing date: 9am, 10th May 2021
Interview date: 12th May 2021
St Patrick’s is a joyful community where everyone feels welcome, valued, and respected. Our children are at the heart of every decision we make as we want them to be happy, sage, and able to learn.
We require a friendly and caring individual to join our Midday Supervisor team to supervise our children to ensure their orderly conduct, welfare and safety in our dining and playground areas during lunch breaks and see that dining areas are left clean and tidy.
We require individuals who have.
- Good literacy and numeracy skills gained from general education or equivalent experience
- An awareness of children with special educational needs (dietary, emotional, physical)
- An awareness of pupils on special or restricted diets for medical reasons
- Knowledge of first aid
We can offer you:
- Supportive and enthusiastic colleagues.
- Opportunity for Continuous Professional Development.
- Local Government Pension Scheme.
We are a welcoming and inclusive school and are happy to accept applications for those of all faiths and none who are supportive of the school’s Catholic character and Christian ethos.
St Patrick’s Catholic Voluntary Academy, Mansfield are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and we expect all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check and other pre-employment checks are required for successful applicants.
We value equality and diversity and welcome applications from all sectors of the community including those of all faiths, the Catholic faith and those without a faith who are supportive of the school’s Catholic character and Christian ethos.
About Our Lady of Lourdes Catholic Multi-Academy Trust
Our school is part of the Our Lady of Lourdes Catholic Multi-Academy Trust which brings together the 21 Catholic Primary and Secondary schools in Nottingham City and Nottinghamshire. Our priority is to ensure the very best Catholic Education for all young people in our community, whatever their circumstances. We will achieve this together, through a strategic approach to sharing best practice, effective challenge and support from a central standards and performance team and opportunities for high quality Continuing Professional Development offered by the CMAT’s teaching school, The Nottingham Catholic Teaching School Alliance.
Why work for the Our Lady of Lourdes Catholic Multi-Academy Trust?
- Access to first class CPD opportunities. We also work in partnership with Nottingham Teaching School Alliance to deliver meaningful and relevant CPD. Our Leadership Academy identifies and develops future leaders.
- Genuine opportunities for career progression – with 21 academies in our family, and 84 academies across the Diocese, opportunities for career progression are a reality.
- Professional assistance – you will have access to an Employee Assistance Programme which provides confidential, independent, and unbiased information and guidance 24/7. If clinically advisable, it also offers face-to-face counselling sessions.
- Pension – automatic enrolment into the Teachers’ Pension Scheme with 23.68% employer contributions, or to the Local Government Pension Scheme for support staff, one of the most competitive on the market, with employer contributions of above 20% in most cases.
- Terms and Conditions – we have committed to following nationally agreed terms and conditions for pay for both teachers and support staff.
For more information about our Trust and our vacancies, please visit www.ololcatholicmat.co.uk/vacancies
Details of this post and an application form are available on our website www.ololcatholicmat.co.uk/vacancies.
Completed application forms (and associated documents) to be emailed to email@example.com.
Follow us on Twitter: @OLOLCatholicMAT
Connect with us on LinkedIn