School: Our Lady of Perpetual Succour Catholic Primary School
Contract type: 6.25 hours per week (11.45am -1pm)
Contract term: Permanent
Salary: Band 1 £9.27 per hour (£2,587 actual salary)
Closing date: 9.00am Monday, 10 May 2021
Start date: As soon as possible
The friendly and caring team at Our Lady of Perpetual Succour are looking for 2 enthusiastic people to join their Midday Supervisor team. The position will require you to supervise our children, ensuring their welfare and safety in our dining and playground areas during lunch breaks. You will also be required to see that dining areas are left clean and tidy.
We require an individual who has:
- Good communication skills gained from general education or equivalent experience.
- An awareness of children with special educational needs (dietary, emotional, physical).
- An awareness of pupils on special or restricted diets for medical reasons.
- Sufficient literacy skills to complete accident and safeguarding forms.
We can offer you:
- Supportive and enthusiastic colleagues.
- Opportunities for Continuous Professional Development.
- Local Government Pension Scheme.
We are a welcoming and inclusive school and are happy to accept applications for those of all faiths and none who are supportive of the school’s Catholic character and Christian ethos.
The Trust and Our Lady of Perpetual Succour Catholic Primary School are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and we expect all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check and other pre-employment checks are required for successful applicants.
We value equality and diversity and welcome applications from all sectors of the community including those of all faiths, the Catholic faith and those without a faith who are supportive of the school’s Catholic character and Christian ethos.
Details of this post and an application form are available on our website www.ololcatholicmat.co.uk/vacancies.
Completed application forms (and associated documents) to be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
About Our Lady of Lourdes Catholic Multi-Academy Trust
Our school is part of the Our Lady of Lourdes Catholic Multi-Academy Trust which brings together the 21 Catholic Primary and Secondary schools in Nottingham City and Nottinghamshire. Our priority is to ensure the very best Catholic Education for all young people in our community, whatever their circumstances. We will achieve this together, through a strategic approach to sharing best practice, effective challenge and support from a central standards and performance team and opportunities for high quality Continuing Professional Development offered by the CMAT’s teaching school, The Nottingham Catholic Teaching School Alliance.
Why work for the Our Lady of Lourdes Catholic Multi-Academy Trust?
- Access to first class CPD opportunities. We also work in partnership with Nottingham Teaching School Alliance to deliver meaningful and relevant CPD. Our Leadership Academy identifies and develops future leaders.
- Genuine opportunities for career progression – with 21 academies in our family, and 84 academies across the Diocese, opportunities for career progression are a reality.
- Professional assistance – you will have access to an Employee Assistance Programme which provides confidential, independent and unbiased information and guidance 24/7. If clinically advisable, it also offers face-to-face counselling sessions.
- Pension – automatic enrolment into the Teachers’ Pension Scheme with 23.68% employer contributions, or to the Local Government Pension Scheme for support staff, one of the most competitive on the market, with employer contributions of above 20% in most cases.
- Terms and Conditions – we have committed to following nationally agreed terms and conditions for pay for both teachers and support staff.
For more information about our Trust and our vacancies, please visit www.ololcatholicmat.co.uk/vacancies
Follow us on Twitter: @OLOLCatholicMAT
Connect with us on LinkedIn