School: St Teresa’s Catholic Primary School
Location: Nottingham City
Contract type: Full Time
Contract term: Permanent
Closing date: 12.00pm, Friday 19 March 2021
Required for: 1 September 2021
St. Teresa’s Catholic Primary School (part of the Our Lady of Lourdes Catholic Multi-Academy Trust) are seeking to appoint an NQT to join our enthusiastic and friendly staff team.
The successful candidate will be:
- an exemplary Class Teacher with QTS
- inspirational, enthusiastic, and highly motivated
- committed to and able to support the School ethos
- able promote high standards of attainment and behaviour
- able to work as part of a team and take individual lead as appropriate
- able to inspire and appreciate creativity
- able to plan and prepare the appropriate environment for high quality early learning for all individuals
- able to set and assess work to achieve individual progression and whole school improvement
- experienced in promoting the wellbeing of pupils, providing guidance and support
- able to communicate and consult with parents, and prepare reports
We can offer:
- wonderful children who have a passion for learning and deserve the very best
- a team of talented and highly committed teachers
- a warm, welcoming and supportive working environment with excellent facilities
- a commitment to outstanding CPD opportunities for all staff
Completed application forms and supporting documents to be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: Friday 19th March (12.00 noon)
Interview date: 26th March 2021
Our school is part of the Our Lady of Lourdes Catholic Multi-Academy Trust which brings together the 21 Catholic Primary and Secondary schools in Nottingham City and Nottinghamshire. Our priority is to ensure the very best Catholic Education for all young people in our community, whatever their circumstances. We will achieve this together, through a strategic approach to sharing best practice, effective challenge and support from a central standards and performance team and opportunities for high quality Continuing Professional Development offered by the CMAT’s teaching school, The Nottingham Catholic Teaching School Alliance.
The Trust and St Teresa’s Catholic Primary School are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and we expect all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check and other pre-employment checks are required for successful applicants. We value equality and diversity and welcome applications from all sectors of the community including those of all faiths, the Catholic faith and those without a faith who are supportive of the school’s Catholic character and Christian ethos.
If you had not heard from us within 14 days of the closing date, please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion.
Follow us on Twitter: @OLOLCatholicMAT