School: All Saints’ Catholic Voluntary Academy
Salary: Band 4 – starting salary £18,674pa
Contract type: Full time, term time only
Contract term: Fixed term until 30th August 2022
Closing date: 9am on Friday 2nd July 2021
Start date: 31st August 2021.
All Saints’ is located in Mansfield – Nottinghamshire’s largest market town and just 12 miles to the North of Nottingham. We are one of the highest achieving schools in Nottinghamshire with a vision to provide a safe and inclusive learning environment for students to achieve and develop free from discrimination.
Required from 1 September 2021, a committed and enthusiastic Student Wellbeing Co-ordinator to develop, plan and deliver a full comprehensive support package for student wellbeing supporting targeted student needs.
Essential requirements of this role include:
- The ability to develop, deliver and monitor the impact of student wellbeing courses.
- Contact with external agencies to allow the provision of bespoke student wellbeing support.
- An understanding of classroom strategies that can be sued to support the wellbeing of students.
We are a welcoming and inclusive school and are happy to accept applications from those of all faiths and none who are supportive of the school’s Catholic character and Christian ethos. The successful candidate would also be expected to contribute to and work within the Catholic ethos of our school. All Saints’ values equality and diversity and welcomes applications from all sectors of the community.
For an application pack please visit https://www.ololcatholicmat.co.uk/vacancies-and-recruitment/
Completed applications to be emailed to email@example.com
Our school is part of the Our Lady of Lourdes Catholic Multi-Academy Trust which brings together the 21 Catholic Primary and Secondary schools in Nottingham City and Nottinghamshire. Our priority is to ensure the very best Catholic Education for all young people in our community, whatever their circumstances. We will achieve this together, through a strategic approach to sharing best practice, effective challenge and support from a central standards and performance team and opportunities for high quality Continuing Professional Development offered by the CMAT’s teaching school, The Nottingham Catholic Teaching School Alliance.
The Trust and All Saints’ Catholic Voluntary Academy are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and we expect all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check and other pre-employment checks are required for successful applicants. We value equality and diversity and welcome applications from all sectors of the community including those of all faiths, the Catholic faith and those without a faith who are supportive of the school’s Catholic character and Christian ethos.
Why work for the Our Lady of Lourdes Multi Academy Trust?
- Access to first class CPD opportunities. We also work in partnership with Nottingham Teaching School Alliance to deliver meaningful and relevant CPD. Our Leadership Academy identifies and develops future leaders.
- Genuine opportunities for career progression – with 21 academies in our family, and 84 academies across the Diocese, opportunities for career progression are a reality.
- Professional assistance – you will have access to an Employee Assistance Programme which provides confidential, independent, and unbiased information and guidance 24/7. If clinically advisable, it also offers face-to-face counselling sessions.
- Pension – automatic enrolment into the Teachers’ Pension Scheme with 23.68% employer contributions, or to the Local Government Pension Scheme for support staff, one of the most competitive on the market, with employer contributions of above 20% in most cases.
- Terms and Conditions – we have committed to following nationally agreed terms and conditions for pay for both teachers and support staff.
For more information about our Trust and our vacancies, please visit www.ololcatholicmat.co.uk/vacancies
Follow us on Twitter: @OLOLCatholicMAT.