School: All Saints’ Catholic Voluntary Academy
Contract: Fixed term for 1 year
Pay Scale: MPS/UPS
Start date: 31 August 2021
Closing date: Wednesday, 14th April 2021 (9:00am)
Situated on the outskirts of Mansfield, Nottinghamshire largest Georgian market town, All Saints’ is a wonderfully vibrant community with the largest catchment area in Nottinghamshire. The school is extremely diverse socio-economically and all students benefit from its truly harmonious and integrated community.
We are one of the highest achieving schools in Nottinghamshire with a vision to provide a safe and inclusive learning environment for students to achieve and develop free from discrimination.
The Social Sciences department is committed to providing students with an engaging and exciting learning experience, bringing Geography to life using real life scenarios. The successful candidate will be forward thinking, committed to developing students’ confidence and want to work within a team that inspires and encourages students to develop a love of Geography.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Newly Qualified or an experienced teacher to join our thriving, forward thinking learning area.
- Possess QTS.
- Be able to inspire and enthuse students.
- Be committed to achieving excellent results.
- Be able to teach Geography at all levels up to, and including, A level.
We can offer:
- Wonderful students who have a passion for learning and deserve the very best.
- A team of talented and highly committed teachers.
- A supportive working environment with excellent facilities.
- A commitment to outstanding CPD opportunities for all staff through the Trust’s Teaching School Alliance.
The successful candidate would also be expected to contribute to and work within the Catholic ethos of our school.
Completed applications to be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
About Our Lady of Lourdes Catholic Multi-Academy Trust
Our school is part of the Our Lady of Lourdes Catholic Multi-Academy Trust which brings together the 21 Catholic Primary and Secondary schools in Nottingham City and Nottinghamshire. Our priority is to ensure the very best Catholic Education for all young people in our community, whatever their circumstances. We will achieve this together, through a strategic approach to sharing best practice, effective challenge and support from a central standards and performance team and opportunities for high quality Continuing Professional Development offered by the CMAT’s teaching school, The Nottingham Catholic Teaching School Alliance.
Why work for the Our Lady of Lourdes Multi Academy Trust?
- Access to first class CPD opportunities. We also work in partnership with Nottingham Teaching School Alliance to deliver meaningful and relevant CPD. Our Leadership Academy identifies and develops future leaders.
- Genuine opportunities for career progression – with 21 academies in our family, and 84 academies across the Diocese, opportunities for career progression are a reality.
- Professional assistance – you will have access to an Employee Assistance Programme which provides confidential, independent and unbiased information and guidance 24/7. If clinically advisable, it also offers face-to-face counselling sessions.
- Pension – automatic enrolment into the Teachers’ Pension Scheme with 23.68% employer contributions, or to the Local Government Pension Scheme for support staff, one of the most competitive on the market, with employer contributions of above 20% in most cases.
- Terms and Conditions – we have committed to following nationally agreed terms and conditions for pay for both teachers and support staff.
The Trust and All Saints’ School are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and we expect all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check and other pre-employment checks are required for successful applicants. We value equality and diversity and welcome applications from all sectors of the community including those of all faiths and none, who are supportive of the Trust’s Catholic character and Christian ethos.
For more information about our Trust and our vacancies, please visit www.ololcatholicmat.co.uk/vacancies
Follow us on Twitter: @OLOLCatholicMAT
Connect with us on LinkedIn