School: Christ the King Catholic Voluntary Academy
Contract Type: Full time
Contract Term: Permanent
Start date: 31 August 2021
Closing date: 9.00am, Monday 26 April 2021
Interview date: w/c 3 May 2021
Christ the King Catholic Voluntary Academy is seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and motivated Teacher of MFL to join our outstanding MFL department for the start of the Autumn term. The role would be ideal for an NQT. Applicants should be able to teach French and Spanish to a minimum of KS4 and at least one of these languages to A Level.
The MFL department is committed to providing students with an engaging and exciting learning experience and so the successful candidate will be forward thinking, committed to developing students confidence and want to work within a team that inspires and encourages students to develop a love of languages outside their own.
This is an exciting opportunity for Newly Qualified Teachers to join our thriving, forward thinking learning area.
The successful candidate would also be expected to contribute to and work within the Catholic ethos of our school.
The successful candidate will:
- possess QTS
- be able to inspire and enthuse students
- be committed to achieving excellent results
- be able to teach Maths up to and including A level.
We can offer:
- wonderful students who have a passion for learning and deserve the very best
- a team of talented and highly committed teachers
- a supportive working environment with excellent facilities
- professional assistance through our Employee Assistance Programme
- our commitment to nationally agreed terms and conditions.
- a commitment to outstanding CPD opportunities for all staff through our position as a lead school in the Trust’s Teaching School Alliance
For an informal discussion about the role and our school please contact the school directly.
The Trust and Christ the King Catholic Voluntary Academy are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and we expect all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check and other pre-employment checks are required for successful applicants.
We value equality and diversity and welcome applications from all sectors of the community including those of all faiths, the Catholic faith and those without a faith who are supportive of the school’s Catholic character and Christian ethos.
Details of this post and an application form are available on our website www.ololcatholicmat.co.uk/vacancies.
Completed application forms (and associated documents) to be emailed to email@example.com.
Closing date: Monday 26 April 2021 (9.00 am)
About Our Lady of Lourdes Catholic Multi-Academy Trust
Our school is part of the Our Lady of Lourdes Catholic Multi-Academy Trust which brings together the 21 Catholic Primary and Secondary schools in Nottingham City and Nottinghamshire. Our priority is to ensure the very best Catholic Education for all young people in our community, whatever their circumstances. We will achieve this together, through a strategic approach to sharing best practice, effective challenge and support from a central standards and performance team and opportunities for high quality Continuing Professional Development offered by the CMAT’s teaching school, The Nottingham Catholic Teaching School Alliance.
Why work for the Our Lady of Lourdes Catholic Multi-Academy Trust?
- Access to first class CPD opportunities. We also work in partnership with Nottingham Teaching School Alliance to deliver meaningful and relevant CPD. Our Leadership Academy identifies and develops future leaders.
- Genuine opportunities for career progression – with 21 academies in our family, and 84 academies across the Diocese, opportunities for career progression are a reality.
- Professional assistance – you will have access to an Employee Assistance Programme which provides confidential, independent and unbiased information and guidance 24/7. If clinically advisable, it also offers face-to-face counselling sessions.
- Pension – automatic enrolment into the Teachers’ Pension Scheme with 23.68% employer contributions, or to the Local Government Pension Scheme for support staff, one of the most competitive on the market, with employer contributions of above 20% in most cases.
- Terms and Conditions – we have committed to following nationally agreed terms and conditions for pay for both teachers and support staff.
Follow us on Twitter: @OLOLCatholicMAT
Connect with us on LinkedIn