School: The Trinity Catholic School
Contract Type: Permanent
Contract Term: 32.5 hours per week, term time only
Salary: Band 2 £13,999 pa
Closing Date: Monday 1 March 2021, 9.00am
Start Date: 19 April 2021
The Trinity Catholic School requires an enthusiastic and motivated Teaching Assistant to join our heavily over-subscribed and highly successful Catholic Voluntary Academy.
We would consider both full-time and part-time applications.
Key duties will include:
- Supporting teaching and learning in the classroom to maximise the participation of pupils in the social and academic processes of the school
- Supporting pupils’ learning activities for children with additional learning needs
- Contributing to the management of pupil behaviour by encouraging positive behaviour in the classroom.
We can offer:
- wonderful students who have a passion for learning and deserve the very best
- a supportive working environment with excellent facilities
- a commitment to outstanding CPD opportunities for all staff through our position as a lead school in the Trust’s Teaching School Alliance.
Our school is part of the Our Lady of Lourdes Catholic Multi-Academy Trust which brings together the 21 Catholic Primary and Secondary schools in Nottingham City and Nottinghamshire. Our priority is to ensure the very best Catholic Education for all young people in our community, whatever their circumstances. We will achieve this together, through a strategic approach to sharing best practice, effective challenge and support from a central standards and performance team and opportunities for high quality Continuing Professional Development offered by the CMAT’s teaching school, The Nottingham Catholic Teaching School Alliance.
- An Outstanding Diocesan Inspection (December 2014 – section 48 inspection)
- ‘Trinity is a thriving, high achieving school, always oversubscribed with a lovely working atmosphere’
- Excellent facilities
The Trust and The Trinity Catholic School are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and we expect all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check and other pre-employment checks are required for successful applicants. We value equality and diversity and welcome applications from all sectors of the community including those of all faiths, the Catholic faith and those without a faith who are supportive of the school’s Catholic character and Christian ethos.
Visits to the school are welcome; please contact the school office to arrange.
Completed application forms to be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 1 March 2021 (9.00 am)
If you had not heard from us within 14 days of the closing date, please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion.
Follow us on Twitter: @OLOLCatholicMAT