School: The Trinity Catholic School
Contract Type: Permanent
Contract Term: 32.5 hours per week, full-time, term time only
Salary: Band 3 – starting salary £14,856 (full time equivalent salary range from £19,698 to £20,903)
Closing Date: 9.00am, Monday 17 May 2021
Start Date: 31 August 2021, or sooner
Are you an experienced and dedicated Level 2 qualified Teaching Assistant?
The Trinity Catholic School is highly successful and heavily over-subscribed Catholic Voluntary Academy. We are seeking to appoint a highly skilled Teaching Assistant to join our busy, hardworking team supporting the Teaching and Learning of students with additional needs.
- ‘Trinity is a thriving, high achieving school, always oversubscribed with a lovely working atmosphere’
The ideal candidate will also be enthusiastic, conscientious and caring. You must have a professional approach to work, joining our committed staff at this thriving school.
Key duties will include:
- Supporting teaching and learning in the classroom to maximise the participation of pupils in the social and academic processes of the school.
- Supporting pupils’ learning activities for children with additional learning needs
- Contributing to the management of pupil behaviour by encouraging positive behaviour in the classroom
We can offer:
- wonderful students who have a passion for learning and deserve the very best
- a team of talented and highly committed staff
- a supportive working environment with excellent facilities
- professional assistance through our Employee Assistance Programme
- our commitment to nationally agreed terms and conditions.
- a commitment to outstanding CPD opportunities for all staff.
For an informal discussion about the role and our school please contact the school directly.
The Trust and The Trinity Catholic School are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and we expect all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check and other pre-employment checks are required for successful applicants.
We value equality and diversity and welcome applications from all sectors of the community including those of all faiths, the Catholic faith and those without a faith who are supportive of the school’s Catholic character and Christian ethos.
Completed application forms (and associated documents) to be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date: Monday 17 May 2021 (9.00 am)
About Our Lady of Lourdes Catholic Multi-Academy Trust
Our school is part of the Our Lady of Lourdes Catholic Multi-Academy Trust which brings together the 21 Catholic Primary and Secondary schools in Nottingham City and Nottinghamshire. Our priority is to ensure the very best Catholic Education for all young people in our community, whatever their circumstances. We will achieve this together, through a strategic approach to sharing best practice, effective challenge and support from a central standards and performance team and opportunities for high quality Continuing Professional Development.
Why work for the Our Lady of Lourdes Catholic Multi-Academy Trust?
- Access to first class CPD opportunities. Our Leadership Academy identifies and develops future leaders.
- Genuine opportunities for career progression – with 21 academies in our family, and 84 academies across the Diocese, opportunities for career progression are a reality.
- Professional assistance – you will have access to an Employee Assistance Programme which provides confidential, independent and unbiased information and guidance 24/7. If clinically advisable, it also offers face-to-face counselling sessions.
- Pension – automatic enrolment into the Teachers’ Pension Scheme with 23.68% employer contributions, or to the Local Government Pension Scheme for support staff, one of the most competitive on the market, with employer contributions of above 20% in most cases.
- Terms and Conditions – we have committed to following nationally agreed terms and conditions for pay for both teachers and support staff.
For more information about our Trust and our vacancies, please visit www.ololcatholicmat.co.uk/vacancies
Follow us on Twitter: @OLOLCatholicMAT
Connect with us on LinkedIn