Our IT Team ensures the delivery of a highly effective ICT network and ICT support service across all 21 schools in the trust.
The team have a core role to play in ensuring the trust meets its core objective of providing an outstanding Catholic educational for all by:
- Developing and implementing the trust’s ICT strategy, transforming the way ICT is delivered and assisting the delivery of trust-wide and individual school development plans
- Working with school leaders to ensure all young people have access to home working environments that help to enhance, develop and embed learning
- Ensuring schools receive consistently high levels of support
- Ensuring the latest technology and equipment is readily available to support the learning of our young people
- Delivering cost effective procurement of IT equipment and support services.